Wicker Mobility Shop – Privacy Statement
At Wicker Mobility Shop (a trading name of Associated Chemists (Wicker) Ltd), we are committed processing personal information about our customers/suppliers in ways that comply with the law as well as being open and transparent about what do we with this information.
Wicker Mobility Shop does not sell any data to third parties, however we may pass your details on to our supplier to process orders on your behalf. All our suppliers comply with the GDPR.
Personal Information we collect:
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Payment Information (all offline credit/debit card information is destroyed immediately after processing, online credit/debit card processing is performed by PayPal and we don’t have access to any payment information)
- Medical Information
- Ability to use equipment
How we use your information:
- To process orders and provide agreed goods and services
- For invoicing, processing payments, account setup and maintenance
- To communicate with you and to respond to requests and enquiries
- To notify you of product changes and price changes
- To maintain our relationship with you as a customer
- To investigate any complaint or provide evidence in case of any dispute
- To deliver orders to your chosen address
We will only send you direct marketing if you have directly consented to receive this. You can chose to opt out at any time.
We process your data under the following legal bases:
- Where you have provided consent (marketing)
- For the performance of a contract (supply of goods and services) or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- To comply with legal obligations in relation to health and safety and product recalls.
- For our legitimate interests in managing your account and processing orders.
You may opt out of any of the legitimate interest processing at any time.
We may share your data with third parties (all of whom are GDPR compliant) for the following reasons:
- Supply of goods and services from manufacturers and other suppliers
- Health professionals (when they or you make the introduction)
- Our auditors for professional services
- Payment processing providers
- Emergency services if required
- HRMC for the purpose of VAT exemption
- Any government department, public body or third party where we believe in good faith that the law requires this.
We retain your information only as long as needed for the purposes for which it is collected. Once we no longer require your information, it is securely erased.
You have a number of rights under the GDPR:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right of rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- For more information regarding your rights, this privacy statement, please contact our data protection team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide as much information as possible and we may contact you to verify your identity before providing any further information. Our data protection officer is James Wood who can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.